letter i letter s letter h letter a letter r letter e

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Twitter - The Basics (Video)

This video by @teachertechvids @edtechsteve (found on @teachersharetp Teachershare) gives a thorough run-through of the basics of Twitter.

If you are an educator and are hesitant about starting to use Twitter (I recommend using it for building your professional learning network/community), it honestly isn't difficult to set up and start connecting with others. One of my goals this school year is to at least expose some of my colleagues to the potential of Twitter as a PLN/PLC. I have connected and shared ideas and resources with so many amazing people in the education profession all over the world. 

I have other "Twitter for educators" resources on hand if any of you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment