letter i letter s letter h letter a letter r letter e

Friday, July 8, 2011

PlanbookEdu: Lesson Plans in the Cloud

During student teaching last semester, I started off using a lesson plan book to write down my plans. That ended up being a total disaster; I'm too much of a perfectionist. Then I turned to Google Docs and loved it! I could color code, edit from any of my devices, and print them whenever.

Now this find from @ktenkely at iLearn Technology made my ears perk up! It's called PlanbookEdu. There is a free version and a paid version. The paid version is only $25 for a year! If you're like me and have tons of documents saved on your hard drive, you might want to muscle up and pay the whopping $25 because you can attach files to your plans! How cool is that?

Check out the post from iLearn Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment